Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
What Ti-Bases Were Meant To Be
- Certain BellaTek Express and Certain BellaTek Flex are the original cement- or screw-retained abutments for angled screw access channel restorations for Zimmer Biomet Dental Certain Implants.
- Add efficiency to your CAD/CAM single- or multi-unit implant restorations workflow with the flexibility of adjusting the abutment at four different heights, and support with thicker abutment walls on wider implant platforms diameters.
Features & Benefits
- Enabled Angles For Versatility access in challenging inter-arch spaces. Additionally, the Angled Channel Screwdriver is engineered to work with the existing Gold-Tite® Screw at the same torque values used on the straight screw access channel.
- Multi-Unit Cases Unlocked - The Certain BellaTek Express and Flex Abutments are also available for multi-unit cases. The non-engaging connection allows for the freedom of rotation ideal for making multi-unit bridges.
- Added Strength On Wider Platforms Different than other Ti-base type abutments in the market, the post wall of Certain BellaTek Express and Flex Abutments thicken in wider platform diameters, providing additional support for larger restorations, thus mitigating restoration delamination.
BellaTek Encode Workflow
Gold-Tite Screw and SureSeal™ Technology
- Designed to reduce microleakage through exacting interface tolerances and maximized clamping forces.
- The proprietary Gold-Tite Screw surface lubrication allows the screw to rotate further compared to an uncoated screw, thereby increasing the clamping force and maximizing abutment stability.5*
For ordering or more information, please contact your local sales representative or customer service at 1-800-342-5454
BellaTek Encode Impression System
BellaTek Encode Impression System Workflow Options:
- BellaTek Encode Empowered Laboratory (EELs): Through a non-exclusive license, the EELs have access to the BellaTek Encode Impression System Libraries and can receive a scan file or a scan of BellaTek Encode Healing Abutments for the CAD/CAM workflow.
- Work with a Hub BellaTek Encode Empowered Laboratories (Hub EELs) that can receive a scan or scan a BellaTek Encode Healing for decoding and providing other lab-to-lab services. For a list of Hub EELs please visit
BellaTek Express and Flex 3Shape Guidelines
(For U.S. and Canada Based Customers)
ZB0734 rev b
ZBINST0038 REV C 01/21
ZB0903WF REV C 04/21
ZB0903WF REV C
Manuals & Guidelines
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. 3Shape is a registered trademark of 3Shape A/S. Carbon is a registered trademark of Carbon3D, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.