Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
What Ti-Bases Were Meant To Be
Get Restorative Flexibility, Efficiency and Strength
- TSV BellaTek Express and TSV BellaTek Flex are the original cement- or screw-retained abutments for angled screw access channel restorations for Zimmer Biomet Dental Tapered Screw-Vent® (TSV) Implants.
- Add efficiency to your CAD/CAM single- or multi-unit implant restorations workflow with the flexibility of adjusting the abutment at four different heights, and support with thicker abutment walls on wider implant platform diameters.
Features & Benefits
- Unrivaled Flexibility - The TSV BellaTek Flex Abutment provides a unique 12 mm post for cases that demand taller heights with greater surface for bonding to the crown.
- Convenience Within Reach - The TSV BellaTek Express Abutment conveniently comes at 4.75 mm post height, providing efficiency for cases that do not require taller heights.
- Enabled Angles For Versatility - Place the Angled Screw Channel anywhere from 0 to 25° for improved aesthetics in interior cases and for better access in challenging inter-arch spaces.
For ordering or more information, please contact your local sales representative or customer service at 1-800-342-5454
BellaTek Encode Impression System
BellaTek Encode Impression System Workflow Options:
- BellaTek Encode Empowered Laboratory (EELs): Through a non-exclusive license, the EELs have access to the BellaTek Encode Impression System Libraries and can receive a scan file or a scan of BellaTek Encode Healing Abutments for the CAD/CAM workflow.
- Work with a Hub BellaTek Encode Empowered Laboratories (Hub EELs) that can receive a scan or scan a BellaTek Encode Healing for decoding and providing other lab-to-lab services. For a list of Hub EELs please visit www.zimmerbiometdental.com/HubEELs
BellaTek Express and Flex 3Shape Guidelines
(For U.S. and Canada Based Customers).
Manuals & Guidelines
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0999 REV A 02/20
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.